Sunday, May 20, 2012

Kiki Strike Returns

   In my book Kiki Strike came back. In the book she comes back and tells the Irregulars that she never meant to leave. She said back when she dis leave she was only thinking about her self and not really paying attention to the people around her. Just like the girls I also have mixed emotions about KiKi coming back. Is she really sorry or does she just want to use the girls again?        When Kiki comes back she tells the girls that she needs their help. She and Ananka both talk to each girl independently. They try to convince the girls that Kiki is sorry for leaving them and stealing the money and that she has changed. I'm really surprised that Ananka accepted  her apology so easily I mean she was the one who said she would never be friends or trust Kiki again. Then since all the Irregulars saw that Ananka had forgiven Kiki they all agreed to help Kiki again. Luz in particular wasn't that happy about having to help Kiki but Kiki said that if Luz didn't she knew many secrets about her that could get Luz in many trouble. That right there makes me very suspicious about Kiki's true intentions.            I honestly don't really believe Kiki has changed. I think she just came back because if she said she was sorry and made up a story that made her seem innocent everyone would forgive her. Also when she came back she stated that she need help to uncover something. But on the other hand I'm also wondering if maybe I'm judging Kiki too quickly and hard. But what she did to the girls was uncalled for. You just don't leave your "friends" when they most need you. Also she took the money that they were all going to split.  That just shows that she isn't a good friend and she doesn't care about the girls.         I guess we won't really know if Kiki is lying or not unroll the end of the book. I personally wouldn't trust her but you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. I guess the reason Ananka forgave Kiki was because she wants to see if Kiki really changed and if she hasn't she won't hesitate to go the police. I can't wait to finish the book and see if Kiki has actually changed or is just using them again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment