Thursday, March 29, 2012

Emma!!

   I'm currently reading Emma a book by Jane Austen. In the book Emma is the fun witty character who is crazy and outgoing. She loves to help others and isn't afraid to express herself. She is a matchmaker and just a happy person in general. 
     In the book Emma helps many people find love. She feels that everyone needs a soulmate and deserves to be happy. I totally agree with her, she thinks love makes everything better and it's true. It can change a person and make them feel happier and just live a happy life in general. She also is a very family oriented person. She always dines with her father and just loves to spend time with  the people around her. I really love that Jane Austen gave her these traits because it just makes the book more exciting and makes the reader actually want to keep reading the book. 
     Emma is very different from many people I know. I wish I could be like her I would never be able to be so outgoing like her I would be rather shy and not be able to talk and speak my mind. The only place I could be compared to Emma would be in the family part I'm very close to my family just like Emma. Something else that me and Emma don't have in common is the love match maker thing I don't think anyone really is. But Emma is and that's what makes her so fun and you want to keep reading about her. 
     I can't wait to continue reading the book. So far I really like it and Kane Austen has done a great job in describing Emma. The book is amazing and I feel like anyone would enjoy it I certainly am. 

1 comment:

  1. I like how thoroughly you describe the main character's personality. I also liked how you related the main character back to yourself, and talked about your similarities and differences. Good post!

    ReplyDelete