Thursday, March 15, 2012

Continuing The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

   In my book The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, they have finally entered Narnia and they have now met Aslan who is like the king of Narnia. Edmund finally realized that the White Witch is really evil and that he should have never traits his brothers and sisters. All the character are growing and learning and I'm almost at the part where they are about to have the huge battle with the witch.
       When Edmund finally realized the witch was evil he felt really bad. He noticed that she really wants nice and that he got fooled by The things she gave him and the promises she made him. The witch was just going to use him as bait to catch Lucy, Susan and Peter so that this prophecy can't be fulfilled. The prophecy states that when four humans sit at the Cair parvel the white witch's rule over Narnia ends and she doesn't want that. But her plan failed because the good animals all rescued Edmund and bring him back safe and sound. I think this made Edmund realize that there are actual nice genuine people in the world and that you shouldn't always believe what other people tell you. 
    I think that later in the book the white witches' rule Over Narnia will end. I think that the four children will defeat her. Hopefully they will have Aslan by their side, I said hopefully because when Peter asked him in the book he said I can't promise you anything. I wonder if it has to do with what he talked with the white witch. Did they make a deal that will make him disappear or something. I wonder if Aslan isn't by their side will they be able to defeat the witch? Will Peter be brave enough? I personally think will but you never know I will just have to wait and see.
      In all the book so far has been really good, I have enjoyed it a lot and can't wait to see how it ends. I wonder if each character will gain something like bravery or confidence. Will they all learn a lesson and learn not to trust every person that offers them something. I can't wait to keep reading and see. 

2 comments:

  1. I like your sum. I've watched the movie before but never read the book itself because I felt that it would waste and take too much time when you already know the ending. I think that you kind of made me watch the film again. I hope you get the ending you wanted. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I like how the summary of the book wasn't too long. However, it was long enough for me to form my own opinion and understand what you were talking about and what this post was about! I also really like how you included a lot of you're opinion, and why you make these inferences.

    ReplyDelete