Thursday, February 9, 2012

MockingJay Appreciation!

    I just finished reading MockingJay which by the way was an incredible book. I never thought I would actually enjoy reading, but I was wrong it was really good and the author did a perfect job!
      I liked a lot of things about the book. I liked how the characters were very detailed and you could easily understand them and sometimes even relate to them. I also liked how well the setting was described, I could easily picture where everything was placed and it made it better for me to make a movie in my head. The way the book was organized was also really good. You understand the problem was leading to the problem and how it was resolved. The was complete and I could understand and sometimes I felt like I was actually in the story and when you can do that you know you are reading a good written book. 
      Something I would have changed would have to be how a lot of the book talked about Katniss and her relationship with Gale and Peeta. I would have also liked if the book were told from different perspective it would have made the book a little more interesting. Also I would have liked to have known more about the small characters even though they were small not really big characters they were very important to the book. But I think the book over all was amazing.
      I would definitely recommend this book to another person. It was a very good book because it had a lot of details and you knew exactly was happening when you were reading. It was also good because it made you think about the problems happening and it made you think about how the world would be if we were in a war and everything that happened in the book were to happen in the real world. Over all a fabulous book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment